Welcome to my Blog. I post works in progress and updates here.

Other Posts

Monday, January 12, 2015

More Gifs. Random Works.





These were some small projects I had started on not too long ago.
Wanted to make some more Gif(s). to see how things would look.
I may revisit these projects soon, I need to do some more things to them.
More Compositing, Movement add-ons, 3d particle effects and blurs, things of that nature.
For all of these projects, I just got models online and did some texture and lighting work on them.
I also did animations for them, The dinosaur one is my first test with character animation.
Enjoy. Thanks. More to come.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Random works? More like awesome works

Post a Comment

_____________________________________

 
 
Copyright © Vanjon Art
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com